When valuable information becomes vulnerable, ALPS is there to respond: ALPS Cyber Response.
Cyber liability insurance is a relatively new coverage that just a few decades ago was not even part of the insurance lexicon. Yet the ramifications of not safeguarding your electronic data could be catastrophic for today’s legal professional. Your information and the trust you build with your clients is your firm’s most valuable asset. If that information is compromised, ALPS Cyber Response is your one-stop breach response solution. Times have changed, and now more than ever this coverage is vital for any law firm.
Privacy Breach Response Services
One of the greatest benefits of ALPS Cyber Response coverage is its built-in privacy breach response services, which include:
Other Important Features & Benefits
ALPS Cyber Response was designed by cyber risk experts and is tailored specifically to attorneys, providing real time solutions if your electronic data is breached. The ALPS Cyber Response policy covers:
- Claims for violation of privacy laws
- Theft, loss or unauthorized disclosure of personally identifiable non-public information
- Disclosures which directly result from failure of computer security to prevent a security breach
- Alteration, corruption, destruction, deletion, or damage to a data asset stored on a computer system
- Failure to prevent transmission of malicious code from a computer system to third party computer systems
- Costs of claims expenses and penalties incurred as a result of regulatory proceedings
- Claims expenses and damages arising from or in the course of “covered media activities” (this refers to display of media material on the insured organization’s website)
- Website media content liability arising from covered media activities
- Crisis management and public relations expenses incurred resulting from a “Public Relations Event” (the publication or imminent publication in a newspaper, on radio or television of a covered claim under the policy)
- Coverage extends worldwide for a covered loss
Your information and the trust you build with your clients is your firm’s most valuable asset.